Please note: MEDELIT is NOT an emergency care provider nor a substitute for emergency care.
If you think you are experiencing a medical emergency in Italy immediately dial 118 or go to the nearest hospital’s emergency room.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. Medelit may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of this website will mean you accept those changes.
This website does not provide medical advice.
– Use of Website: All content in this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to represent a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Medelit s.r.l. is not responsible for the content of links present on this website. Information requests may be sent to our email address.
– Copyright. All original materials on this website and their associated files are protected by copyright laws of Italy and treaties with other nations. Unless specified, no material on this website is to be considered in the public domain.
– Tradesmarks. All tradesmarks, service marks and logos displayed and used in this website are property of their respective owners and cannot be in any way used without written permission of the latter.
– License for Use. Medelit grants you a limited, revocable and nonexclusive license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not to download (other than page caching) or modify any portion of it, except with express written consent of Medelit s.r.l. This website or any of its portions may not be copied, reproduced, redistributed, republished, displayed, posted, transmitted or otherwise exploited for commercial use without Medelit s.r.l’s express written consent. Medelit does not in any way represent or warrant that your use of materials displayed on this website does not infringe the rights of third parties.
– Disclaimer. Medelit s.r.l. does not warrant the accuracy or usefulness of the information provided through this website. Your only remedy for dissatisfaction with this website is to stop using it. All information is transmitted over a medium which is beyond the control and jurisdiction of this website and its suppliers. Accordingly, this website assumes no responsibility for delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with its use. The information provided on this website is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice nor as a substitute to any form of physician-patient or clinical relationship. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of what you read on this website.
– Your Communications. Any communication or material you transmit to this website by email or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, etc., is and may be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary and shall not, in any way create a physician/patient relationship between us or cause Medelit s.r.l. to create or retain any of your medical information. You agree that you will not send or transmit to the Medelit s.r.l. website any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party. Furthermore, you should be informed of the general security risks of transmitting information over a public network. Therefore, we are not in the position to assure you that the information will be kept private.
– Privacy. We refer you to our privacy statement for a complete discussion of how Medelit s.r.l. uses information you communicate through our website.
Please read this statement carefully.
The only information Medelit s.r.l. receives on individual visitors is that supplied voluntarily by the latter.
Medelit s.r.l. acts, in referral to all information supplied voluntarily by visitors using the website, according to the Italian law for the protection of individual privacy (art. 13, D.Lgs.196/03).
You grant this website the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store and use your information in connection with its operating.
Security. Medelit s.r.l. does not warrant that the information submitted to this website will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. However, Medelit wishes to assure the integrity of its website and therefore any comments pertaining to our website or any websites accessed through our website links are greatly appreciated.
The terms of this disclaimer, notice and agreement shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance
with Italian Law.
1. Use of information: the information you voluntarily supply to Medelit through its website shall have the only purpose of enabling us to provide a complete and correct performance of the service you are requesting.
2. Treatment of your information: the information you supply may be managed and kept in the electronic as well as the printed form in our archive, in accordance with security measures as set forth in the attachment B of the art. 13 of D.Lgs.196/03.
3. Refusal to deliver the required information: your refusal to supply the required information will prevent us from delivering the services you requested.
4. Information handling: the information you supply will be handled by appointees in charge of the handling of personal and private data and could be communicated to third parties only for the finality of providing the possibility to access the service you requested, as referred to in point 1.
5. Information communication: none of the information you will provide us shall be subjected to diffusion.
6. Transmission of data: the information you supply us cannot be transmitted to foreign countries.
7. Your rights: in accordance with the content of art.7 (art. 13 of D.Lgs.196/03) you have the right to access your personal data, to ask for its update, correction, integration and cancellation or the transformation in an anonymous form (where possible) and restriction of use when handled in violation of the law.
8. Liability: in accordance with art. 29 of Italian Law (art. 13 of D.Lgs.196/03), Medelit s.r.l. whose legal headquarters are in Milano (Italy), Via Grado 5, has appointed a person especially responsible for the protection of your personal information.
Your privacy is important to us.